All our products are brand new!
Smashbox Step by Step Contour Palette - Light Medium - 0.21 oz
Smashbox Step by Step Contour Palette - Light Medium - 0.21 oz - 6 g
This user-friendly, travel size contour palette teaches you how to sculpt, shape and make your features pop with a set of bronzer, highlighter and contour powders.
- Deep contour, complementary bronzer and bright highlight shades in one palette
- Creates contour with pigmented, blendable, buildable color
- Appropriate for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Cruelty free
- Formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates and fragrance
- Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time; refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients
- How to use for the nose:
- Using the contour shade, apply two lines down the sides of your nose, starting near the beginning of your brow and ending at the tip of your nose; blend product to create shadows for a slimming effect
- Remember, these lines determine how slim your nose will be, so place them accordingly
- Using the highlighting shade, accentuate the bridge by applying a thin line from the top to the ball of your nose and blend; this draws the light to the center of your nose, making it look straighter
- To make the nose look shorter, apply the contour shade to the very tip and underneath the tip between your nostrils to add shadows for the illusion of a shorter nose
- How to use for cheeks:
- Suck in your cheeks to find the perfect hollow from your ear to the corner of your mouth
- Using the contour shade, apply along this line and blend upward to create the illusion of sculpted cheeks by creating shadows
- Blend upward to instantly give the illusion of a facelift
- Apply blush right above the contoured line (on the apples of your cheeks) to create a naturally flushed look
- How to use for the jawline:
- Apply the contour shade underneath your jawline to square off your chin for a more sculpted look
- Featured on our Spring It List
- NOTE: Natural beauty products are made up of both natural and synthetic ingredients and are paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free.